Nowadays the trend of Smart and Android TVs is going on. Most of the people among us are preferring to watch their favorite web series and TV show on the big screen of their TV. So, if you have also bought an Android Philps TV at your home and looking to access Amazon Prime Video on it then you are on the right page. Today we are going to guide you on how to activate Amazon Prime Video on Philips TV. The process to activate Prime Video on your Philps TV is easy and clear. You can easily activate Amazon Prime Video on your TV by visiting thewww.amazon.com/mytv page. You may need to enter the username and password of your Amazon account to access the Prime Video activation page. Let’s move forward to discuss the method to activate Amazon Prime Video on your Philips TV.
The process to activate Amazon Prime Video on Philips TV
To activate Amazon Prime Video on your TV, you need to enter the verification code by visiting the Amazon MyTV activation page. To activate Amazon Prime Video on your Philips TV, go through the steps that are given below:
1. Plug in your Philips TV to an AC power source and turn it on
2. Now, you need to look for the Amazon Prime Video app icon
3. If you did not find the Prime Video app or channel on your TV then you need to approach the application store or channel store of your Philips TV
4. Download and install Amazon Prime Video on your TV by visiting the Philips TV Store
5. After installing the Prime Video app on your TV, launch it
6. Now, a verification code of 8-digit will be displayed on the screen of your TV
7. Using a mobile or computer, visit thewww.amazon.com/mytv page
8. Now, using the username and password of your Amazon account log into it
9. Enter the code and click on the submit button
10. Finally, the confirmation message will be prompted on your screen that you have activated Amazon Prime Video on your TV
To sum up, start watching Amazon Prime Video on your Philps TV by visiting the Amazon MyTV activation page. You may need to log into your Amazon account so make sure that you have memorized your Amazon account username and password properly and feed these details carefully on the amazon.com/mytv page. Hopefully, you have activated Prime Video on your Philips TV referring to this post.