The damaged or corrupt Outlook application is the real cause of . Therefore, to instantly Fix Your Email Not Working issue, you need to repair your Outlook by using the built-in MS Office repair utility. Here is what you should perform for the same:
· Close all MS Office applications running on your system.
· Go to the “Start” menu and select “Control Panel”.
· Select “Category View”.
· Under the “Programs” section, choose the “Uninstall a Program” tab.
· Give a right-click on the “Microsoft Office” option and select “Change”.
· Select the “Online Repair” or “Repair” option.
· Select “Yes” if a user account control appears suddenly.
· Restart Outlook after the process gets successfully done.
If your Outlook is still not working, call us immediately at Outlook customer service number. One of our proficient tech-savvy will assist you.